All of them are so beautiful!
The container that is typically used for plants should be just as beautiful as the plants within, so it is important that we understand the basic rules of decorating the house with the terra-cotta pots. With the abundance of the tutorials that can be found on the media, it can be hard to decide whether certain methods are good for you.
However, if you are determined to create the foliage of your dream and make the elements of the interior stand out among the others, you can easily utilize the tips that are provided below. They are meant to create an aesthetic that would be pleasing and time-saving at the same time, and we can’t get enough of it.
We would like you to see the compilation of designs that are perfect for the pods of all sizes, shapes and forms. It is a universal solution for those, who are seeking to create the styles from scratch. Make sure that you have the right tools to start and prepare to be smitten!
1. You will never believe what happens when you buy a simple can of gold spray. The paint that is contained within changes the look of your pod at once.
2. If you are a fan of the modern designs, you can opt for the minimalistic schemes and create something that would be black-and-white in color. Monochrome has never sounded so good!
3. A decoupage item that is paired with the floral print is a good choice for all the owners that want their pods to obtain a stunning look. The image is charming, and you won’t be able to stop thinking about the idea!
4. Those, who do not want to spend money on antique pieces, can create similar pots at home. All you need is plaster and a bit of imagination. See what these cuties look like in real life!
5. This project might seem insane, but you will be satisfied when you see some of your favorite prints being plastered on the pots. You can create them on the computer and later transfer the designs to the chosen items.
6. Making a statement with the help of the terra-cotta pod cannot be accomplished at once, but you will agree that buying a permanent marker is compulsory.
7. This is a perfect beach look if we’ve ever seen one, and it takes ten minutes to create this masterpiece of art!
8. When hot days are coming, you have to use lighter tones for a change. Pastels will come in handy, and you can select between the colors that you love most. Enjoy an unusual touch to your house decorations.