Magnificent rock, stone and pebble crafts that will add a nautical appeal to your space!
If you are the kind of person that can bring souvenirs from the trip, you will surely agree that rocks and pebbles can become an important part of the household. They bring us back to the memories of the past, and it is important to know that they can improve our mood as well.
Instead of simply keeping the pebbles in the drawer as a reminder of the summer days, you can use them in the decoration process and make the most of the beauties that come in different shapes and forms. This is one of those times when you have to improve the general appearance of the house in the matter of days!
These DIY tricks are going to work like a charm, and if you still don’t believe in the power of decoration, you can check them out now. The compilation was created to get us out of the crisis and provide the viewers with the ideas that they simply cannot miss. Gather the pebbles that are left from the beach and create the atmosphere at the household!
1. Cover the pebbles with paint and create the wall hangers that would be an excellent addition to your apartment.
2. You can make your own version of the outdoor game with the help of the stones and pebbles, and the kids will be delighted to start playing when summer comes!
3. These are painted rocks that look like magic. You will have a great time decorating them at the weekend!
4. You can make a gift to your beloved ones if you decide to write a special message for your family members. See how they react to the unusual present!
5. Baking soda and glitter can help you shrink the moon and make it look like a stone. If you think that this is too good to be true, you just need to follow the instructions.
6. Intricate designs and colors that draw the attention of the viewers may be just what you are looking for when it comes to decoration.
7. Embellish the look of your backyard with these mini figures that are so adorable that the guests will be swooning over them in no time.
8. Create a game that will puzzle your friends and make you fall in love with the playing board.
9. Paperweights are good for those, who are fond of bright colors and intricate designs.
10. If you want to be reminded about the magic of the sea every now and again, this ocean bath mat is brilliant!